Thursday, October 25, 2007

FIREWORKS!

They dance into the air. You can see them glittering, shimmering, splendid in full various colors. Their presence signals the upcoming festivity. They come with pixie dust adding magic in your eyes, warming your heart, boosting your imagination. It’s a whole new world under the unbelievable star whacking my craziness overwhelmed by the smoke, I mean by the colors of the wind brought about by FIREWORKS!

I can’t help it, but what can I say but Woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enormous!

This post is dedicated for the upcoming Christmas and New Year celebrations. I compiled some of the best firework shows downloaded in the unknown dimension of cyberspace.

Clap your hands and say hooorayyy!!! Cheers everyone!


HONGKONG DISNEYLAND




LONDON NEW YEAR FESTIVAL




SWISS NATIONAL DAY




OHIO

No comments: