Thursday, October 11, 2007

Arts

THE ART of ARTS

Pictures are now the newest words! Earlier I have browse in the internet a site from a renowned photographer. It gives me a high. I can not appreciate black and white pictures until I came across another famous artist posing straight from Paris. The elegance and beauty of black and white is exuding, really. There is no white if there is no black and vice versa. It is like an art wrapped with spectacle and a dash of magic.

Another artistic form of expression is through video. Videos are frames of thousands of pictures. Earlier, I watch a movie presentation about “The Faces of the Earth” created by Globe trekker. I really enjoyed seeing the various faces of the earth. The world is really so beautiful.

It gives me a high. I am so blessed. The eyes of these people are spectacular. A lot of videos about the world, people and almost anything paint a smile on my face. I am overjoyed that I can not express my feelings. I don’t know. Right know, while I am scribbling words on this e-paper, my mind is dreaming of making one. That is the art of dreaming big. Dreams are for free and I am just availing it.

No comments: