Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Celebrate... REjoice...

STILL BREATHING

It is defeaning how my professor reminds me that my course is "CELEBRAL". She doesn't care about the other sidetrack extra talents. What she cares is my brain.

This semester is very tough. Deadlines after deadlines are hounding me. There are so many reasons to give up, so many reasons to shift to other course, there are just so many abilis I can see for me not to finish my studies. But I can not disregard the numerous reasons I can see to continue moving forward.

A thousand pieces of bond paper is not enough for this semester. This is the only semester which made me sick. Making it to the deadline means an exchange from a good night sleep and burning both ends of the candle. It seems that my body clock is confused. I already don’t know what is the right time to sleep.

What a miracle! I am sitting here writing my victory giving back the praise to the Father for the wonderful semester. He sustained me all throughout. Surely, I’ll miss this school. It molded me to who I am today. It had opened my eyes. I can see better now. I learned more and I recognize that there is just so much to learn. My heart can not contain the joy, seriously. The road was really bumpy, it had shaken me physically but the faith is there and what is important is that you did not lose hope. There are a lot of distractions but you immediately try to keep focus again.

It’s a miracle how I survive. Praise to the highest, I am still alive. I am still breathing. All throughout the lonely cold evening when I was hurrying to meet deadlines, these are some of the music that comforts me. I just included the others for me to listen to them. The playlist accompanied me and it did not stop from playing over and over again.

The glory belongs to Him. You can make a cake, eat it, indulge! Cheers!


No comments: