Monday, December 10, 2007

Titles



ITO LANG BA ANG MEDALYON MO SA BUHAY?

Since birth, we are called by many names. Some are positive, while others are negative.

Plaques, ribbons and medals show titles. Position, salary, uniform, possession among other matters of similar sort also shows something. BUT ITO LANG BA ANG PAPEL MO SA BUHAY? Of course there is more on to that.

We should not let these titles and positions tint a color on our individuality. As I observed, as simple as a high school student can be blinded by the authority he got from just being a leader in simple and small organization. The same thing goes to big people.

I always believe on the meaning of equality, though others may disagree with me.

I am nobody. You are nobody. We are nobody but why are others acting as if they are somebody. You may have more money than I have and you may be on the top position but we are all the same. You are human as much as I am as much as they are.

We are ought to live right. We are ought not to step on others. We are ought to know our limits.

My assumption may sound blurry but sorry, that’s how I think.

No comments: