Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Oh Carol


A child as young as the one in first picture from left was busy singing her heart out. Of course, this is not the real one. Nearly similar just add more contrast and distortions in this picture. Let's see the result. tsk. tsk.tsk.

Healthy Christmas and the Solo Caroler

Way before this post, as early as October, I have been shouting my greetings to everybody.

Sweet carols. Warm greetings. Phone calls. Busy malls. Glittering streets. Gifts. E-mails. Sumptuous food and the list goes on and on.

It is really Christmas. A perfect time to be with family and friends because its holiday and everybody seems to be not working (some are taking a leave from work), and students are having a Christmas break. Obviously, everybody wants to hibernate from the demanding jobs/tasks we face every single day.

But of course, what is ideal to you might be trivial to some. The place and the person I am with are not important. Liquors, cigarettes are not welcome for this occasion. We have a very healthy Christmas. December is the month which I exercise a lot. We walk, talk, sing and sing and sing our hearts out. I really wanted to meet someone who is about to commit suicide but is awaken by her senses to continue living her life because she found our voices as instrumental, oh ilaw! I have a different view of celebrating Christmas which is another story.

Just tonight, Jam and I was about to go out but for some reasons she was asked by Ya boy for a solemn talk so I agree to stay here. Minutes later, I saw this very young girl as in very young. She was a child supposed to be in prep school but her she is singing her heart out, solo flight, singing the jingam bells, oh ilaw. As much as I want to take a picture of her, I can’t really because it was dark and her face is not visible.

Christmas happens everyday. Celebrating Christmas is not with the presence of a Christmas tree, parties and reunions. It is not about vacation. It has a deeper meaning. We have been celebrating Christmas all of our lives but I guess there are still those who don’t understand the essence of Christmas.

You don’t need to be rich to help others. There are a lot of ways of helping. Tickle your nose and find ways to be blessing to others.

No comments: