Monday, December 17, 2007

Product Launching

TOOTH CARE

For your Perfect Smile

Last semester, I was seriously conceptualizing something for my Advance Advertising subject. The pictures and some text show some of the things I submitted to my instructor. Of course, the course of planning and eventually doing it is not a joke. It’s hard but not impossible. Its part of moving forward and conquering the biggest enemy, myself! This time, no excuses accepted. I just need to do it and PDF! I did! Oh well, I did not drop the subject. Glory to the highest! Victory shout...!The last picture shows the official Tooth Care advertisement copy for print.






This product shall be locally launched as Tooth Care bearing the tagline “For your perfect smile”. It will revolutionize the mentality of consumers who believe that perfect smile only means white teeth. It doesn’t stop there. It is more than the bright smile. Perfect smile means a healthy, well-moisturized clean mouth. Tooth Care shall further be regarded as a moisturizing toothpaste.

Torejas-Laranas Cosmetic Laboratory is the company focused on the production, distribution of Tooth Care. The said product is the leading distributor of Tooth Care, the moisturizing toothpaste.

No comments: