Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Public Apology for Ma'am

I have previously done a stupid mistake and I am currently fighting over its consequences. Oh my gulay, to exaggerate things out, I have committed a crime. Of course, I am joking.

I am guilty and It is my fault. Let us stop the blame-game. I am carrying the burden. For this, I want to publish a public apology for my instructor.

Dear Choconut,

As the doer of the action, I am guilty. I have gone beyond the limits. I was swallowed by my fear. I became insensitive. I became out of focus. I became a little bit rebellious.

I am sorry and I mean it dearly.

I am sorry for I was misbehaving.

I am sorry for all the wrinkles I have caused.

I am sorry for all the stress, pain and hassles

I’m sorry for I have disappointed you

I respect you ma’am. My action is just the fruit of my stupidity. I was not thinking that this can cause trouble. I was that dumb and preoccupied during that time. If I can only bring back time but I can not. This only reminds me of how stupid I am. But the damage has been done and I just want to learn from this experience.

In this yuletide season I am seriously wishing for Peace on Earth. May you forgive me before the year ends.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

---

Additional details:

Last Monday, I take the courage to finally go to school and have a serious talk with my instructor. I was taking the other way so as to avoid her because I want to talk first to my other instructor, but unfortunately on my way I just saw her. She was going down and I was going up. We almost bump each other along the stairways. Can you imagine that???

The feeling was like, “Oh no?!”

But as I always believe, “Miracles do happen.” Ma’am was just smiling at me. Yes, you read it right, she was just smiling. No other words. No traces of hate or whatever. She was just plainly happy to see me. How professional? How can she take what I have done? Well, I just drop my subject without informing her then take the subject again with another instructor.

I just clasp my hands on my mouth. I wasn’t prepared for it to happen that way.

I felt like oh no??? What have I done. Is that really you Ma’am. Anyways, I just have to believe it. Unfortunately, I haven’t talk to her officially. So, I’m still looking forward to that day. Sme day when almost the same thing will happen, when another moment comes when I will not only freeze in embarrassment but will even shout for “Oh no???”

Actually this is just a simple event but of course, I am just adding color into it so as to preserve the memories. Its part of learning and re-learning from experiences.

No comments: