Monday, February 21, 2011

Travelling the Phillipines

With the privilege at hand, I’ve been given the chance to tour so many places inside my country, the Philippines. I’ve been almost travelling. I’ve got the blessing to work while having the great time to enjoy the Father’s creation, to have fun and to simply stop by the woods and smell the flowers.

I’ve travelled and marveled at Mt. Ararat visible in Tarlac, saw the Terraces while heading to Isabella, super enjoyed the cold weather in Baguio, appreciated the vintas, the sand, the sea, and the nature in Mindanao. Further awed by the great harvest of sea life in General Santos City and the jaw-dropping experienced brought by the waters in Timoga, Iligan City. Adding to the list is the addiction brought by the super fast and active life lived in the entire National Capital Region. I so appreciated the Father’s creation here in the Philippines. Philippines shows us a culture in variety. It’s so puzzling to know how all these things come into existence. But some questions are better left unanswered.

Life is a journey. People come and go. My destination today might not be my destination tomorrow, of course. But I thing is for certain, My HEART belongs to Davao City, New Jerusalem. I will come back home soon. I WILL FLY HOME SOON. From where I am standing now, it really feels so close to HOME. Like a soldier, I want to come back with more badges and honors in my area of responsibility and take it all as a tribute to my one and only mentor.

No comments: