Saturday, January 19, 2008

How to create Website Traffic

I am tagging Faheem: click HERE
(Yeah. Let us enliven life with the power of positive thinking! I live by it everyday. We create our own environment. Our thinkings create words that goes out of our mouth, then it creates actions.)

With your question on how to create traffic. You can do a lot of things. You can post "posts with educational value." Example, the posts which create the most traffic in my page are about the topics i usually write for my school, e.g. literary criticisms, essays, etc... Probably because a lot are researching about it.

Another is by filling those "tags" in every section. Aside from that constant updates on the blog makes my readers kicking to open my site every time they're in front in the computer. Actually, i am embedding codes on my page so as to know/trace the readers. i think three programs are installed, but i am the only one who can access it. The numbers on the stat counter are false, they are not true.ahaha...

Constant updates can help. Like those blogs which are often updated are usually the ones which search engines like yahoo's, google's web crawlers dig and eventually by these networks' help, help other people trace us (and copy our blog's contents, smile).

I want you to know that google is searching not by the titles only but the the whole body and tags of the posts. Yahoo, on the other hand, is digging posts by "title." This means that bloggers should really mind on thinking "how to perfectly title each post." Is there a word like perfect title?

I want to do a lot of things with this blog, but i am still on the verge of finding my free time.

You can also submit your blogs to other networks like "dig" (but this doesn't work for me). Or others like mybloglog, technorati, etc.

About blogger's costumization. I can't promise if i can post the things i know about it and post it here. But for the sake of a lot of people who are asking me how, just live me a specific question. Then, let's see if i can help. Don't forget to live me a message on where will i send/placed my answers to your questions. Okey, it's better that way.

BTW, Wordpress costumization is another story. But wordpress is also cool. It's fast. And header costumization is simple. But again because the costumization thing takes time and perseverance (And a little knowledge of editing). So, Go endure!


I am also tagging my New Online Friends:

Tribute K -click HERE
Badrud Doza -click HERE

3 comments:

MeEhaF Le'FaZ said...

OMG...thanks for tagging my blog in urs..
I will do it the same chelyn...hey, do u have msn ?
Hope to chat with you soon.

chelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelyn said...

Sorry, I don't have MSN. I was infected with cp viruses due to chatting. I am also avoiding the classmates of my sister who are wanting to infect ours with cp viruses. As in, they are targeting our cp.

I enjoy chatting but time is really valuable. I can not afford to be infected with viruses. I have 3 hard disks inside and that would mean time to back up so much files and then format. Oh, sigh!

I have deadlines to meet, school work, etc. and i cant afford to be hampered with viruses. Just email me, i'll try to answer.

I realized that i am so talkative. But i try not to be noisy by writing down everything i want to say. ahaha.

I am really interested with geography and society. Can you tell from the your point of view as a resident of Malaysia of what Malaysia is, like your education system something like that.Thanks in advance