Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

January is here again, It's my birthday! And so with my many many friends and relatives... This post is also for those people who are celebrating their birthdays... I am specially calling the attention of the following people who are also on the brink of celebrating their distinctive birthdays. Happy Happy birthday! May we have more cakes to slice and more candles to blow... The almighty Father bless us all. Cheers! Splurge everyday with gladness, live life to the fullest!

T che trags
Stephanie Potutan
My Lady Lu Ordeniza
Loverly Ramos
Jackie Lu Ordeniza
Randy Ramos
Josie Estenzo
Achierlyn Regidor
Princess Lourraine Ordeniza
Richard Ramos (in advance)
and to those whose names are not listed here, just send me a buzz and let's see if I can remember to enlist you here. That doesn't mean i have forgotten you, it only means that our memories can sometimes be not perfect, we sometimes forget.


No comments: