Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures...

I want to make things be left as memories and use other things in other ways. Leaving some things as a way of gaining more...

These bulk of papers were just some of the many that greet me every time I go home. The picture above would remind every one of us to take every semester seriously. Really, seriously. Until now, I'm not yet finished with this (laughs). More weeks to go.



A little carbo is needed to avoid brain drain.



This is the mug, i got as a prized for answering just one question at school. I prefer drinking tea to keep me alive and awake. Behind is the computer area, the most "abused" area, where all of the data, assignments, projects, exploration and matters of all sorts are done, finished and put to end.




My bag is usually filled with these things. A notebook, ballpen and some gadget necessary for survival.

No comments: