Friday, September 21, 2007

Questions

????????????????

Two years after being freed from martial law, I was born. Today, in the clashing of gadgetry, in the fast assimilation of diverse cultures, in pursuing the unkown, in the metamorphosis of fashion, in the revolution of politics, lays my freedom to be SIMPLE!

I can’t understand as to why people with intelligent minds, choose to prefer the other meaning of beauty. The world has a twisted contention about it. I can’t understand why a great university chose to use their minds to destabilize power. I can’t understand as to why media prefer to choose to act as an adversary hitting our country badly. I can’t understand as why life should be lived complicatedly. I can’t understand as why people need to brag this and that. I can’t understand as to why some people act like animals do.

Aren’t people good for helping people? Aren’t we learning from our past? DO we really need to commit big mistakes before we can learn? Are we abusing too much freedom?

I don’t know. That is why I am painting all the questions I have today. But one thing I am sure of knowing… Some questions needs to remain unanswered. Time will come in my sojourn when I will know every inch of it.

It seems like we are creating a short story out of what the situation is. Elite versus Elite. People versus people. Personal attacks over emotional weakening. Can’t you see, THE SETTING OF THE OUTER WORLD HAS BECOME A GREAT MOTIVATOR AS TO HOW PEOPLE ACT AND THINK. Make your way of how to sing the song “WE CAN MAKE A DIFERRENCE, WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE”.

We plant trees of hope. We sow seeds of tomorrow because we are anticipating the future. Dare to help! Dare to be involved! We study hard because it can make us a better person. It’s the mathematics of economy. Don’t you know that better person equals better jobs equal better salary also equals better tax equals better revenues equals better economy.

Sometimes, in the silence of the night, break a time to contemplate. Analyze things, solve simple problems. That’s the art of exercising your brain. THINK! As I will do the same.

No comments: